Thursday, October 15, 2009

Saving the Pumpkin


Nearly Flawless

by Jack McCutcheon




Jasper's third broadcast is said and done, and done with no glitches... best I recall. So, now we finally have an idea of how sweet life can be for Jasper in the duplex. Next time, if he does what he told me, we'll hear of another one of Margaret and Patricia's parties. Yes, of course, it's a Halloween party, but this time Jasper nearly screws everything up.


Looks like our poll is about to expire. As of this typing, twelve hours remain, and then I'll analyze the data to determine if one more question needs to be asked. Hmm... let's see... roughly a thousand visitors to the Jasper page since poll began... seven of whom voted... I think I know the answer to question number two, but I'll probably ask it anyway.


Think you have this figured out? I suspect you do, because I believe most of our listeners think like we do. Tell you what, tell me where you think we're going with our two programs. Use the comments field to this post. Correct answers will get a PDF of Jasper's classic book, I WAS TORTURED BY THE PYGMY LOVE QUEEN, shipped directly to email (that exchange of info will be done privately through emails not associated with this blog).


Oh, my! The intrigue is killing me.

No comments: