Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 7 or 8



















This week's broadcast is a live rendition of Spinal Therapy Part Three, where Patricia gets me on her chiropractic table for some manipulations and electrified muscle stimulation -- to my back side and front side.

If you want to (and haven't yet) listen in on my original recordings of Parts 1 & 2, they're posted to a secret web page here:

JASPER HUMBLED

Don't forget, if you want to hear my live broadcast, you must go to my Jasper McCutcheon page at BlogTalkRadio.com and make a friend request, so I can approve you for adult content. That's the rules and we all must play by them. Otherwise, you cannot get to my show page for the live broadcast and accompanying chat room, but you can hear the archived, after-the-fact recording here on the Jasper McCutcheon blog over in the right column.

Here's the North American broadcast times:

Eastern: Thursday, Oct. 8 at 1:30 am
Central: Thursday, Oct. 8 at 12:30 am
Rockies: Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 11:30 pm
Pacific: Wednesday, Oct. 7 at 10:30 pm

And that, as they say, is the proverbial that.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite Jasper Radio subjects over in the right hand column... anonymously, of course.

Yours truly,
Jasper McCutcheon

No comments: